Here are some questions to think about when sending in your campaign idea:
- What's the problem? Who is affected by it?
- Is there someone - a person or a family - with personal experience of this problem who are willing to share their story?
- How can can the problem be solved? Who can make the decision to solve it?
- Is there a deadline for that decision?
- Is there already a community who want this change to happen? Are we able to communicate with them?
This is a test post but I thought I'd use it as an opportunity to introduce myself as well. I am an ocean, bicycle, travel, food and festival enthusiast. I'm a also a pragmatic possibilist. I am passionate about documentaries, travel, music, festivals, world-changing ideas, social innovation & enterprise, permaculture, marine conservation, surfing, regenerative design, whole systems thinking and social change. I believe in almost everything, including you, and secretly, I am still waiting for my letter from Hogwarts to arrive. My goal is to see a world where everyone has access to food, safe water, shelter, income, education and a life that is free from violence. I believe this goal is possible, but only if we work together