#smallactionsBIGCHANGE is a new campaign to connect your small individual actions with other people for real-world measurable impact. We have put together a list of small and relatively easy actions which, when taken by 10, 100, 1000 or 100,000 people, can and will make a really BIG difference. If one of your goals for 2015 is to contribute even more to the creation of the better NZ and world we all know is possible, then click on one of the buttons below to be taken to a pledge page and commit to a year-long action. And if you want to make even more impact, feel free to click through to pledge to more than one.
The more of us that commit to an action, the more overall impact we will have.
- SAVE CARBON: Pledge to go meat free on Mondays for a year
- REDUCE WASTE: Say no to takeaway coffee cups for a year
- DITCH DIRTY ENERGY: Pledge to go renewable in 2015
Transparent & Accountable Politics
- STAY INFORMED: Pledge to read the newspaper once a week
- IMPROVE DEMOCRACY: Call or write to a decision maker once a month
- SPEAK UP: Write a monthly post for the ActionStation blog
Fair & Equitable Society Pledges
- BOYCOTT UNETHICAL PRODUCTS: Pledge to go without Monsanto products for a year
- USE YOUR PURCHASING POWER FOR GOOD: Pledge to only buy fairtrade bananas
- DONATE AN HOURS WAGE: To ActionStation each week