To Auckland Council & Auckland Transport,
Please make the following changes to Posonby Road to make the street a safer for people of all ages and agility by:
1. Reinstating a Barnes Dance (all-ways) crossing at the intersection of Ponsonby Road / Richmond Road and Picton Street.
2. Marking a pedestrian crossings to replace the existing pedestrian refuges in the vicinity of Pember Reeves, Norfolk, Brown and Mackelvie Streets.
3. Enforce the existing 40kph limit along Ponsonby Road
4. Prohibit U turns along Ponsonby Road
5. Raised tables along the side streets entry in line with the footpath.
6. Request that the implementation of the Ponsonby Plan (Outcome 3) is sped up to improve pedestrian safety and amenity.